1.01.2010

Print Prices Increasing

I rarely promote my own work with this blog, but I am going to increase the prices of my project Nuclear Family Reaction in two weeks so I thought I would post a notice. This increase coincides with the opening of a group exhibition on January 15th, 2010 at Morean Arts Center in St. Petersburg, FL that includes my work along side that of Kay Denton, Andrea Land, Juanita Hong, and Debbie Miracolo.








All photos copyright, Melanie McWhorter


The 10x10 digital c-prints for color and silver-gelatin for B&W will go from $250 to $350, matted and the 15x15 will increase from $350 to $450, matted. If you are interested in one of my prints, email me before January 14th for a quote on shipping for payment through paypal.

View them all on my website under the portfolio Nuclear Family Reaction.

Also, if interested check out the interview on Elizabeth Avedon's blog.







1 comment:

Debbie Miracolo said...

Hi Melanie - Beautiful work! I'm proud to be sharing wall space with you in "The Sweet Escape".