1.12.2009

New Issue of Fraction

copyright, Susan Worsham


copyright, Bryce Lankard

I am so happy and relieved that the new issue of Fraction is out. The new issue has five of the photographers who were reviewees at photoNOLA; Sarah Wilson, Allison V. Smith, Victoria Ryan, Frank Relle, Bryce Lankard; a book review of Vanishing America by Josh Spees; and a reflection on PhotoNOLA by David Bram. Finally, the DRESS SHOW (and yes, I am shouting). I am so happy to finally present my selections for this long-awaited (by me, at least) online exhibition.

3 comments:

Mel Trittin said...

The Dress Show is a fascinating, well curated collection. Thank you!

Yury said...

Congratulations on your Dress Show. Very interesting. I find the dress, as an object, a very rich and potent symbol http://www.saatchi-gallery.co.uk/blogon/2008/04/saatchi_online_critics_choice_8.php

Bravo,
Yury

Anonymous said...

I think the dress show came out really well - surprised to see some images I recognized right next to ones very far from what I expected. cool beans.