1.04.2009

Nature of the Blog

I started this blog only one year ago on January 3, 2008 with the intent to just put my two sense worth out there about my Best photobook picks of the year. I did not have a real plan or a title of the blog, hence the descriptive title of melaniephotoblog.com. Being so immersed in photobooks, I felt I had something share. The blog can be a lonely creature floating out in this internet it seems that many photography bloggers are crying out for more community and some are feeling a sense of fatigue. I have no solution for this, but will continue with my little corner and try to figure out what to do next.

I do not want to publish what I ate for breakfast or to describe the modest snow hill in our backyard (it is a fast ride, BTW), but I will soon release, in my humble opinion, the best books of 2008 (2007 can be found here). Happy New Year!




1 comment:

Michael Van der Tol said...

Congratulations on your 1st Anniversary. This is no small feat. Just keeping the internal drive going is a big challenge. Well done.

Keep the fires burning!

Regards,

MikeV